Thursday, September 18, 2008

Time to get LOUD!!!!!!

It is great to be here thanks for the invite Billy, sorry for the belated acceptance. I just realized that Crescendo is a Young Patron's group for the Symphony, and I turned 40 in April which means according to one now former friend that I am in the youth of my old age! Not only that, on Friday Lisa and I celebrate our 15th anniversary! I guess being Music Director means that I get a pass to be allowed to participate in my soon to be dotage. Our first concert in the Crescendo series is coming up October 18, and is going to be a blow it out loud Jazz extravaganza, with full Big Band, plus Orchestra so A REALLY BIG BAND. Don't miss it and Askinosie Chocolate for Crescendo members in the Fuldner Lounge at Juanita K, call Kelly at the office 864 6683 for details.
Hey today I recorded Lacey Lee our Harpist in performance, she played at one of the Crescendo gatherings last season. Just click HERE to check it out!
RS

No comments: